samedi 23 novembre 2013

Managing engineers and scientists : a 10-questions test




Are you managing engineers and / or scientists? Here is a test for you in 10 key issues.Be honest , otherwise it's useless! Use the link below to answer the questions and get your score !

Engineering management test 2
1: When did I (re) explored the resume of my team?Do I use all their skills? Is their ingenuity useful for solving problems of the company, to create value for my customers?
2: When is the last time I was positively surprised , amazed to see ?When did they do something I considered impossible?

3: Which is the last decision I took that generated the most motivation among them?
4: When is the last time they were able to shine scientifically ?Which conference? On what topics? In which items ? Which peers, colleagues ? In what context? By which means I would have facilitate or applied ? When is their last patent?
5: When is the latest evidence of curiosity they could show ?
7: Is the equipment they use their dream ?
8: Do they know their role in the company?Do they know mine? That of the service, department ?9: What are their training wish?Or do they want to train?10: When was the last experience that made ​​them laugh ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire